Quadruplex RT-PCR targeting the N501Y and E484K mutations of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in humans.
Qualitative RT-PCR which detects the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus screens for the N501Y and E484K mutations.
This test was developed by our sister company ID-Solutions, which is specialized in circulating DNA diagnostics in human oncology. The test is CE-IVD marked.
- Targets: two SARS-CoV-2 specific target sequences, N501Y and E484K mutations and endogenous internal control
- High specificity thanks to the dual detection system of two target genes of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus (N and RdRP) visible in FAM™
- High sensitivity: Limit of Detection (LOD 95%) = 10 copies/PCR
- PCR results obtained within 1 hour
- Ready to Use mix
- Adapted to a high throughput screening: up to 13 000 analysis / day (PCR 96 or 384)
- Compatible with the main thermocyclers available on the market
If you are a private individual seeking a Covid-19 test, please consult healthecare professionals.
|Sample types||RNA extracted from human biological samples|
|Product code||Reactions||Kit format||Plate format|