A highly reliable serology test to detect IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2.
Indirect semi-quantitative ELISA for the specific detection of IgG antibodies against the nucleocapsid of SARS-CoV-2 in human serum and plasma.
- Approved by French authorities further to its evaluation by the French National Reference Centre
- High sensitivity and specificity (99.9%) ensures accurate results, with clear discrimination of positive and negative samples
- Excellent specificity and high positive predictive value, even in low prevalence areas, means a positive result reliably indicates if a person has been exposed to the virus and if the patient has developed antibodies
Rapid and easy-to-use:
- Use manually or with any open automated immunoassay platform
- Ready-to-use reagents
- Results in 95 minutes
- Possibility to operate on inactivated serum/plasma samples to guarantee operator’s safety
This product is CE marked and available for immediate shipping.
If you are a private individual seeking a COVID-19 test, please consult healthcare professionals.
|Method||Semi-quantitative indirect ELISA|
|Specimens||Serum or plasma|
|Coated antigen||Purified recombinant antigen|
|Conjugate||Protein G-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Product code||Reactions||Kit format||Plate format|
|SARSCOV2S-4P||384||4 plates||12 x 8-well strips|
|SARSCOV2S-8P||768||8 plates||12 x 8-well strips|