Triplex RT-PCR test allowing for the detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza A/B viruses in humans.
Qualitative triplex RT-PCR which simultaneously amplifies SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A and Influenza B target sequences and an endogenous internal control.
This test was developed by Innovative Diagnostics’ sister company: ID-Solutions, which is specialized in circulating DNA diagnostics in human oncology. The test is CE-IVD marked.
- High sensitivity: LOD(95%) is < 12 copies/PCR
- Positive Extraction Control (PEC): unique on the market, for the validation of the extraction process and reverse transcriptase step
- Endogenous internal control to ensure sample presence and the absence of false negatives
- Results are obtained within 1 hour
- Validated on the main thermocyclers on the market
If you are a private individual seeking a COVID-19 test, please consult healthcare professionals.
|Method||RT-PCR - Triplex - Qualitative|
|Sample types||Nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal swabs or sputum samples|