Indirect multi-species ELISA for the detection of anti-Coxiella burnetii antibodies in humans and any other susceptible species.
- Applicable to multiple species, including humans. For research use only on human samples: see References (*).
- Straightforward, easy-to-use, with results in 90 minutes
|Species||Multiple species, including humans. For research use only on human samples: see References (*).|
|Specimens||Serum, plasma or milk|
|Coated antigen||Coxiella burnetii inactivated antigen|
|Conjugate||Anti-multi-species IgG-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Product code||Reactions||Kit format||Plate format|
|FQS-MS-2P||192||2 plates||12 x 8-well strips|
|FQS-MS-5P||480||5 plates||12 x 8-well strips|
- (*) S. El-Mahallawy H, Kelly P, Zhang J, et al. Serological and molecular evidence of Coxiella burnetii in samples from humans and animals in China. Ann Agric Environ Med. 2016;23(1):87-91
- Meredith, A. et al. Coxiella burnetii (Q-Fever) Seroprevalence in Prey and Predators in the United Kingdom: Evaluation of Infection in Wild Rodents, Foxes and Domestic Cats Using a Modified ELISA. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases 2014.
- Jourdain, E. et al. 1-year individual follow-up of shedding and antibody responses in a dairy sheep flock naturally infected by Coxiella burnetii.
- Sidibe, S. S. Q fever in small ruminants in Mali. Results of a serological survey. Revue d’élevage et de médecine vétérinaire des pays tropicaux, 2013, 66(1): 11-18.
- Hong-Bo Ni et al. Seroprevalence of Q fever in dairy cows in northeastern China. African Journal of Microbiology Research. Vol. 5(23), pp. 3964-3967, October 2011.
- Tranquillo, V. et al. Seroprevalences of C.burnetii in sheep and goat population of Bergamo province. Large Animal Review – XIX Congresso Nazionale S.I.P.A.O.C. – Coriano, Italy – September 2010 (In Italian).
- Min-Goo Seo et al. Detection and Genotyping of Coxiella burnetii and Coxiella-Like Bacteria in Horses in South Korea. Plos One, May 31, 2016.