The test amplifies:
- two target sequence from EU and US genotypes
- an exogenous internal control to be extracted along with field samples, to evaluate extraction efficiency and confirm the absence of inhibitors in each well.
A standardized, freeze-dried positive external control to monitor variations in analytical sensitivity is sold separately (product code : PEC-PRRS).
- High performance: DLPCR 50 copies / PCR
- Rapid: 1 hour amplification protocol
- Ready-to-use: no-need for reagent pre-mixing – simply dispatch the reaction mix, add the sample and run the test
- Flexible : uses the same amplification protocol common to all ID Gene™ PCR tests, meaning that other pathogens (DNA or RNA) may be tested on the same plate
- Reliable : validated by the French national reference laboratory and according to the French standard NFU47-600-2