- Applicable to both domestic & wild avian species
- High sensitivity and specificity: validated by OIE labs, with excellent results
- Easy-to-use, with results in under 2.5 hours
- Comprehensive data analysis with the ID Soft™program
- Positive and negative reference sera available as internal controls
- Validated for use with Serum Transport Cards, allowing for practical and safe shipment of blood or serum samples to the lab
Method :Competitive ELISA
Species :Domestic and wild avian species
Specimens :Serum or plasma
Coated antigen :Purified native inactivated subtype-specific antigen
Conjugate :Anti-subtype-HRP Mab conjugate (concentrated 10X)
FLUACH5-2P 2 plates 192 12 x 8-well strips
FLUACH5-5P 5 plates 480 12 x 8-well strips
FLUACH7-2P 2 plates 192 12 x 8-well strips
FLUACH7-5P 5 plates 480 12 x 8-well strips
FLUACH9-2P 2 plates 192 12 x 8-well strips
FLUACH9-5P 5 plates 480 12 x 8-well strips
- Dundon, W.G,. Terregino, C., Tuttoilmondo, V., Pizzuto, M., Busani, L., Mancin, M., Cattoli, G., Capua, I. Preliminary validation of a commercial Avian Influenza N1 antibody competitive Elisa kit that can be used as part of a Diva strategy. Poster presented at EPIZONE 2007, Poland.
- Bötcher, L., Schöttker-Wegner, H.H., Nöckler, A. Summary of the German presentation at the AVID Meeting (September 15-17, 2010). Use of an H5-antibody ELISA for the serological differentiation of AIV-antibodies. Niedersächsisches Landesamt für Verbrauchschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit Veterinärinstitut, Oldenburg, Allemagne.
- Robles, F. et al. Implementation of « DIVA » Concept with specific ELISA kits ; When Subunit H5 Avian Influenza Vaccine is Used. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 65 2010.
Ready to use chicken serum pool containing significant and known antibody level against Avian Influenza virus. Read more